When you access this or other Internet pages, you transmit data via your Internet browser to our web server, which is operated by TUMmesa Projekt. The following data is temporarily recorded in a log file during an ongoing connection for communication between your Internet browser and the web server:
IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name, URL and transferred data volume of the retrieved file
- Access status (requested file transferred, not found, etc.)
- Identification data of the browser and operating system used (if transmitted by the requesting web browser)
- Web page from which access was made (if transmitted by the requesting web browser)
The data in this log file is processed as follows:
The log entries are continuously evaluated in order to detect attacks on the web servers and to be able to react accordingly.
- In individual cases, i.e. in the event of reported malfunctions, errors and security incidents, a manual analysis is carried out.
- Log entries older than seven days are anonymized by shortening the IP address.
- The anonymized logs are used to create access statistics. The software used for this purpose is operated locally by the TUMmesa project.
The IP addresses contained in the log entries are not merged with other databases by the TUMmesa Project, so that it is not possible for the TUMmesa Project to draw conclusions about individual persons.
Personal data that you may send to us via contact forms, registration forms and similar web pages on our web servers will only be accepted with your consent and will only be used for the purpose stated in the forms. Please note the corresponding information on the forms.
We store so-called session cookies on your hard drive, which are only valid for the duration of your visit to our website. These are needed to identify and authorize communication between our server and your client for the entire duration of your visit. Your settings for handling cookies influence the deletion on your client.
Correctness of the content of personal data
You have the right to receive, upon request and free of charge, information about the personal data stored about you. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data, blocking and deletion.
Validity and timeliness
By using our web servers, you consent to the use of data as described above. This data protection declaration is immediately valid and replaces all previous declarations.
Due to the further development of our websites, it may become necessary to revise this data protection declaration. We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration at any time with effect for the future and recommend that you read the current data protection declaration again from time to time.