I am interested in understanding and enhancing the management of plant nutrition under environmental stresses. My focus is on comprehending the main mechanisms influencing the increase of plants' resistance to environmental stresses. I am also interested in the chemical, physical, and biological reactions that occur at the root-soil interface. I am currently focusing on the factors affecting rhizosheath formation and the effect of rhizosheath on improving the absorption of water and nutrients under drought stress.
- Research visiting (May 2023- present): Professorship for Soil Biophysics and Environmental Systems, Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- Ph.D. student in Soil Science (2019- present): Soil chemistry, fertility, and plant nutrition, University of Tehran, Iran
Thesis title: The effect of water deficit, silicon, and zinc application on silicon fractionation and rhizosheath formation in wheat.
- M.Sc in Soil Science (2017- 2019): Soil chemistry, fertility, and plant nutrition, University of Tehran, Iran
Thesis title: Improvement of tomato root growth by applying biological and nutritional treatments.
- B.Sc. in Soil Science (2013-2017): Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, Iran
- 2019-2023: Profesional Experiences in the laboratory of Soil Biology & Soil Chemistry, Soil and Water Research Institute, Iran, Karaj